Commonly known as a Resting Metabolic Rate Test, Nutrition Assessment, Indirect Calorimetry, RMR, REE, etc. it’s a simple, at rest, 15-20 minute, breath-by-breath analysis (RMR, REE, RQ, 02 & C02) so you can see precisely how many calories you burn at rest and what % are carbohyrates (CHO) and fats.
Process & Preparation
RMR, REE Process & Preparation
- Fast from solid foods for up-to 4 hours (liquids are okay)
- Refrain from exercise, nicotine or caffeine for 4 hour prior to your RMR test.
- Expect to relax in a cozy recliner in your own, private, dim lit room for approx. 15 minutes.
- You will wear a comfortable breathing apparatus.
- Expect your total appointment time to last up-to 30 minutes
- Your report will be available shortly after your test is finished.
- You will receive a report consultation for information clarification
- Your report will be uploaded to your BodyComp account
- NOTE: refunds, appointment cancellations or rescheduling are not issued to any individual that is unable to complete their test due to inadequate preparation.