It’s a 15 – 20 minute, breath by breath analysis conducted at rest. This test will tell you precisely how many calories you currently burn at rest and what percentage are carbohydrates and fats. It is commonly known as a resting metabolic rate test, metabolic profile or nutrition assessment.
Process & Preparation
RMR, REE Process & Preparation
- Fast from solid foods for up-to 4 hours (liquids are okay)
- Refrain from exercise, nicotine or caffeine for 4 hour prior to your RMR test.
- Expect to relax in a cozy recliner in your own, private, dim lit room for approx. 15 minutes.
- You will wear a breathing apparatus.
- Expect your total appointment time to last up-to 30 minutes
- Your report will be available shortly after your test is finished.
- You will receive a report consultation for information clarification
- Your report will be uploaded to your BodyComp account
- NOTE: refunds, appointment cancellations or rescheduling are not issued to any individual that is unable to complete their test due to inadequate preparation.