METABOLIC AND RMR
TESTING IN SAN DIEGO
Your resting metabolic rate is responsible for 70% of the calories you burn on a daily basis. Our clinical-grade analysis enables you to better manage the remaining 30% and set improved targets by also knowing what percentage of fats and carbohydrates you currently burn at rest.
It's a 15 - 20 minute, breath by breath analysis conducted at rest. Sit back, recline and relax in our dim lit room and get your hands on some information sure to help improve your nutrition and exercise efforts.
TESTING LOCATION AND PRICE
Offered, by appointment only, at our downtown San Diego location. This comprehensive test costs $85.00 and can be booked online.
838 G. Street, San Diego, CA 92101
WHAT'S INCLUDED AT A GLANCE
15 - 20 minute, breath-by-breath analysis conducted at rest, results review & explanation. We upload and/or email you a digital copy to your account after your appointment is complete.
A FEW DATA POINTS YOU CAN EXPECT
Your report will display actionable metrics such as Resting Energy Expenditure (REE), Respiratory Quotient (RQ), Respiratory Exchange Requirements (RER), VC02 and V02 in addition to the percentage of fat and carbohydrates you currently burn at rest.
Process & Preparation
RMR, REE Process & Preparation
- Fast from solid foods for up-to 4 hours (liquids are okay)
- Refrain from exercise, nicotine or caffeine for 4 hour prior to your RMR test.
- Expect to relax in a cozy recliner in your own, private, dim lit room for approx. 15 minutes.
- You will wear a breathing apparatus.
- Expect your total appointment time to last up-to 30 minutes
- Your report will be available shortly after your test is finished.
- You will receive a report consultation for information clarification
- Your report will be uploaded to your BodyComp account
- NOTE: refunds, appointment cancellations or rescheduling are not issued to any individual that is unable to complete their test due to inadequate preparation.